The ultimate list of Vitamix recipes that proves this blender can do just about anything! You’ll find ultra creamy soups, easy dips, a wide variety of drinks, and yes, even the most indulgent desserts.
Why Vitamix Blenders Are The Best
I can honestly say that investing in a Vitamix was one of the best choices I’ve ever made. Not only did it help me adopt a healthier routine, but has become the most used appliance in my kitchen. It goes way beyond just blending up a smoothie. Here are a few reasons why I love it:
- Insanely powerful motor. You can bet that this bad boy will blend up just about anything. It turns nuts into the creamiest nut butter and it can heat and temper eggs into a velvety hollandaise sauce.
- Easy to clean. With a Vitamix, all you need to do is fill the container with hot water, add a drop of dish soap, and turn the knob to the cleaning cycle. That’s it!
- Its versatility is endless! I won’t go into too much detail here since the below recipes will prove this point. So let’s get right into it!
Cozy, Creamy Vitamix Soups
Turn your favorite seasonal vegetables (fresh or roasted) into the most creamy, flavorful soups! And if you need some guidance on how to properly blend hot soups – check out my healthy vitamix soup recipes post.
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup: When fall is in full swing, this roasted butternut squash soup is a must!
- Sweet Potato Soup: This thick and creamy soup is the perfect marriage between sweet potatoes, carrots, and fresh ginger.
- Roasted Cauliflower Soup: Roasted cauliflower is a side dish everyone loves. But just wait til you blend it into this creamy, nutty, and slightly garlicky soup!
- Beet Soup: Not only does this soup look exceptionally beautiful with its red hue, but it’s packed with nutrients and antioxidants. Can’t beat a two for one.
- Carrot Ginger Soup: This delicious blend of carrots, ginger, and spices is perfect for a healing, cozy soup.
- Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup: A rich, tomato-y soup that’s made easy by roasting all the veggies on a sheet pan, then blending them up in your Vitamix!
All Your Favorite Hummus Recipes
Having a Vitamix means you can skip “packaged foods” and opt for homemade versions that are even better. And top on that list everyone’s favorite snack: hummus!
- Best Hummus Recipe: This is a classic hummus recipe that you should always have in your back pocket.
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus: Turn roasted red peppers into the most creamy, smoky, and vibrant dip.
- Chocolate Hummus: Meet the chocolate dip of your dreams! Plus, it’s loaded with protein thanks to chickpeas.
- Green Goddess Hummus: If you love fresh leafy greens and herbs like I do, this hummus will be your new favorite.
- Roasted Cauliflower Hummus: If you’re not a fan of chickpeas, this roasted cauliflower version is spot on and loaded with veggies. It’s also low-carb!
- Roasted Beet Hummus with Basil Pesto: You can’t beat this beet hummus for a dip that’s jam packed with nutrients and antioxidants!
Essential Dairy-Free Milks – Every Which Way!
If non-dairy milks are part of your daily routine, skip the store-bought versions and whip up your own! It’s incredibly easy to make them with a Vitamix, whether it’s oat milk for your morning lattes or almond milk for chia puddings. Plus, it’s reassuring to know that your homemade version doesn’t have any preservatives or unnecessary additives.
- Oat Milk: This milk has taken the world by storm! But you can skip that expensive price tag and blend up your own for a much cheaper price. Bonus – I’ve got tons of tips in this post to make sure it’s not slimy.
- Almond Milk: Yep, all you need to do is soak your almonds then blend them up with some water!
- Hemp Milk: For a nutritious, nut-free milk, this super easy hemp milk will be your new weekly staple.
- Cashew Milk: This is one of my favorites to make! It’s super creamy, mildly nutty, and works well for a variety of recipes.
- Banana Milk: For something a little on the sweeter side, your kiddos will love this light and healthy banana milk!
The Best Smoothie Vitamix Recipes
Are you ready for the best-of-the-best smoothie Vitamix recipes? They’re ultra creamy, the perfect consistency, and just so dang delicious. And whatever ingredient you’re thinking of blending into a smoothie – from fruits to veggies – a Vitamix can do it all!
- Green Smoothie: The #1 Vitamix recipe. This is your everyday green smoothie that’s loaded with healthy fruits and veggies.
- Peach Breakfast Smoothie: This is for all my peach lovers out there. It’s a simple yet insanely good blend of peaches, yogurt, chia seeds, and a few spices.
- Strawberry Acai Smoothie: Aside from blending up an acai bowl, you can use those packets to make this slurpable strawberry acai smoothie!
- Mango Smoothie: Come mango season, this smoothie will be your ultimate summer thirst quencher! Along with my mango smoothie bowl that everyone loves to whip up on a hot summer day.
Unique and Festive Vitamix Drinks
Beyond smoothies, I love to make these “speciality” drinks that look fancy, but are actually super easy to make – thanks to my Vitamix. Enjoy these for a party of one, two, or an entire crowd!
- Horchata: This cinnamon-y Mexican dream is the perfect cooling refreshment for hot days and a table full of my best Mexican recipes.
- Strawberry Margarita: The fiesta doesn’t start until you serve these frosty, strawberry margaritas!
- Ginger Shots: Who needs those $8 ginger shots when you can easily make them at home with your Vitamix?
- Agua Fresca: Come summertime, these fruit juices will come in handy as the ultimate refreshment.
- Homemade Eggnog: This creamy, spiced holiday cocktail comes together in a snap with just a blender – no stovetop needed!
- Green Juice: Skip the juicer and blend up your favorite green juice in a Vitamix! Just make sure to strain out the pulp for a super smooth texture.
- Chai Spiced Coconut Milk: If chai lattes are your jam, this spiced coconut milk will hit the spot. It’s extra cozy, creamy, and bonus – loaded with anti-inflammatory benefits.
Indulgent and Impressive (Yet Easy) Vitamix Desserts
Did you know you can make the best vegan cheesecakes or fruity frozen yogurts all in a Vitamix blender? If not, let me introduce you to my deliciously sweet Vitamix recipes!
- Strawberry Frozen Yogurt: Frozen fruit, yogurt, and a splash of maple syrup is all you need to make this ultra refreshing frozen yogurt!
- Vegan Caramel Cheesecake: A showstopper dessert made from a blended, creamy cashew filling and my homemade caramel sauce.
- Chocolate Peppermint Slice: This three-layered delight is decadent, delicious, and reminiscent of your favorite peppermint patty.
- Raw Coconut Macadamia Mango Cheesecake: A vegan cheesecake with a tropical coconut mango twist.
- Powdered Sugar: Blend up homemade powdered sugar in just 30 seconds! Plus, I’ll show you how to make it with five different types of sugar.
- Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding Mousse: When it’s pumpkin season, this creamy pumpkin chia mousse is the perfect, quick and easy dessert.
- Mint Chocolate Vegan Cheesecake: For another minty favorite, this cheesecake has a chocolate almond crust, creamy mint cashew filling, and beautiful chocolate swirls on top.
These Vitamix Recipes Blend Up Amazing Dressings and Sauces
Last but not least, the Vitamix is the ultimate tool for making the best homemade sauces and dressings. Once you make these homemade versions, I promise you won’t buy bottled versions again.
- Vegan Alfredo Sauce: This incredibly rich, dairy-free alfredo sauce tastes just like the real thing.
- Hollandaise Sauce: Thanks to the Vitamix’s powerful motor, it can temper eggs to a perfect 160F for hollandaise sauce.
- Basil Pesto: Trust me when I say fresh basil pesto is way better than any store-bought version!
- Almond Butter: All you need to do is roast some almonds and let your Vitamix do all the work. The results are super creamy, and super delicious.
- Tahini Recipe: Turn toasted, ground sesame seeds into the best homemade tahini (and then turn that into tahini sauce!)
- Lemon Tahini Dressing: Use the above tahini recipe to make this lemony, garlicky dressing that’s perfect for drizzling on roasted veggies or salads.
- Avocado Dressing: The perfect way to add a pourable avocado touch to your salads or macro bowls.
- Cashew Cream: This cream is the perfect vegan alternative to heavy cream, sour cream and soft cheeses in many recipes.
If you make any of these Vitamix recipes, let me know how it turned out! I’d love to hear what you think in the comments below.
45+ Best Vitamix Recipes
The ultimate list of Vitamix recipes including creamy soups, homemade sauces, indulgent desserts, and the most flavorful drinks, including this bright mandarin smoothie!
Add all of the ingredients to a high powered blender, and blend until it’s perfectly smooth.
Pour into two glasses and enjoy!
Calories: 282kcal, Carbohydrates: 46g, Protein: 8g, Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 16mg, Sodium: 183mg, Potassium: 753mg, Fiber: 7g, Sugar: 32g, Vitamin A: 1358IU, Vitamin C: 53mg, Calcium: 234mg, Iron: 1mg
©Downshiftology. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.